This service, called "Alert System", is an important telephone information service which informs you about any weather risks, suspension of services, road and school closures, etc. and also provides useful information about the several initiatives of the Municipality of Carpenedolo.
A pre-recorded voice will communicate the message directly to the telephone number provided. The company that provides the service, ComunicaItalia in Rome, already has a database with landline numbers from public directories, but, in order to get a better service, it can be very helpful to increase the available phone numbers.
If you wish to receive these messages on your mobile or other landline numbers not included in the directories, you can subscribe by clicking on the image below and enter the required data.
It is also possible to install the Alert System app on your smartphone, tablet or pc. You can download it from your store by clicking on the images below.
Rules governing the service
The owner of the telephone number provided asks to subscribe to “Alert System" service.
To this end, he declares he is aware that:
- this service, provided for free by the Municipality of Carpenedolo, is for information only and consists of short notices sent to telephone numbers. The service may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of the Municipality of Carpenedolo;
- the Municipality of Carpenedolo cannot be blamed for any failure to send and/or receive a notice ;
- in case of failure to send and/or receive a notice, the Municipality of Carpenedolo is not liable for any damage suffered by the applicants of the service and they under no circumstances shall claim for damages against the Municipality.
He also declares that:
- he gives consent to the processing of his personal data.
- Required data are collected for purposes relating to the subscription to "Alert System" service;
- the supply of data is compulsory and their absence will make it impossible to provide the service;
- personal data will be used exclusively for purposes relating to "Alert System" service both by the Municipality of Carpenedolo and by third parties;
- the processing may take place with or without the aid of electronic or automated tools and will also include the disclosure of data to third parties, in obedience to the limits and conditions of art. 11 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03;
- the user is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data, to know their origin, the processing purposes and methods, the logic applied, as well as to obtain data updating, correction, integration, deletion, transformation into anonymous form, the block of data processed in breach with laws, to object partially or completely for legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her personal data for the transmission of advertising material or direct sale or to carry out market surveys or sales communications, as provided for by article 7 of Legislative Decree No.196/03;
- the data will be processed in accordance with the municipal regulation on Privacy.