Born in 2014 from a proposal by the Department of social services, the counter to find/offer a job is a kind of virtual noticeboard, created to be a point of information sharing, in order to bring closer who is looking for a job and who offers it.
People looking for a job: you can submit your personal data, your CV (with a copy of an identity document) and the permission to publish your job application on the website of the municipality of Carpenedolo.
The form that you can find here of the page may be:
People offering a job: if you have a job to offer or are looking for a collaborator, you can:
- fill the form in at the Youth information desk;
- send the form available here to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- for any further requirements you can contact the worker of the Youth information desk.
The staff of the Youth information desk does not preselect candidates on behalf of companies.
The desk is also available for the following tasks relating to job search:
- Search for addresses;
- Contacts with agencies in the town;
- Editing CVs and cover letters;
- Filling in the forms to be published on the page dedicated to search/offer of jobs (Find a job - Offer a job)
You can also find more information and noticeboards where offers are posted coming from: employment centers, agencies, Informalavoro - Bulletin of the Municipality of Brescia.
Here are some links:
Websites of the main Agencies of the town:
1 - 2